Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. I have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. I would love to hear from you and tell you how I can serve all your real estate needs.
1. Pro-Spex Inspection Services: Glen Blanc is a highly regarded and very knowledgeable inspector with a degree in architecture from Howard University. He is one of our trusted vendors because of his knowledge, follow-thru, and thoroughness. Once an inspection has been completed, a client can go on line to view the report, along with many pictures that demonstrate his opinions and recommendations. Visit PRO-SPEX to learn about the services provided. It is always recommended to have a home inspection when purchasing a property. Glen inspects all over the DC real estate market. And by the way, he uses state-of-the-art tools. The buyer should always learn about the systems and to determine the need for repairs immediately and into the future. Glen is your man!
2. Tradition Title, formerly RGS Title: We are proud to be working with a top settlement company in the Washington, D.C area. Tradition Title is located in downtown Bethesda, not far from the Metro, and processes cases all over the DC real estate market. Not all settlement companies are alike! Once a contract is ratified, the title work and lender closing papers must be handled with the utmost care to details and professionalism so that settlement occurs seamlessly AND ON TIME. Well, Tradition Title/RGS Title is that company.
3. Bayer & Kaufman, LLC, a law firm in Washington, D.C also services our clients with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Mark Bayer and Rob Kaufman are experts in real estate law and have a totally hands-on approach to their settlement work. The processors are of the highest quality and will get the job done. For clients that work and live in the District of Columbia, Bayer & Kaufman is a great choice.
4.Tony Gray of Fairway Independent Mortgage is one of our trusted lenders. In today's market, there are many loan programs. One size does NOT fit all. It is essential that you meet a trustworthy lender who knows the intricacies of the loan industry. Tony Gray is that lender. Tony is knowledgeable and responds quickly to the needs of his clients. His clients will never be pushed into a loan program. Tony will patiently work with you to determine the monthly payment that fits your budget. Everyone's situation is different. so Tony Gray will tailor a program that is right for you. In addition to Tony Gray, please visit our information on other preferred lenders by clicking here.
5. Town And Country Movers offers full service household local moving, help with loading/unloading rental trucks and portable storage containers, self storage, senior transition moving, moving boxes & supplies, and commercial warehousing by trained movers in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. The customer testimonials are rave reviews for the professionalism, courteous service even under the weight of a heavy piece of furniture, and reliability! We are proud to call Town And Country Movers one of our trusted vendors. They operate aal over the DC real estate market AND, as a special value to our real estate SELLER clients, you can have two months of FREE storage. In this way, you can DECLUTTER your home and have your home be in top-notch show quality! Now, that is a real perk!!!
6. Potomac Wealth Advisors™ help their clients achieve the financial life they deserve. With a focus on asset management and wealth preservation, they create the foundation for a successful future. Being independent allows them the flexibility to access a variety of the world’s leading money managers and structure portfolios from the client’s perspective. When a home purchase is in your future, CONSULT with the best!